MATTEHATTER ❝ blog · fashion · lifestyle ❞  | ·   home  ·   follow  ·   about  ·   contact   ·

SEARCH


FOLLOW ME

MATTEHATTER
Someone suggested that I should start a personal style blog. And I thought to myself, "Why not?" It could be really fun. Or not. Anyhoo, this is my little hole-in-the-wall of vintage finds, style obsessions and the sort. Let's not take things too seriously around here, shall we?


INSTAGRAM
Follow my instagram @ mattehatter

ARCHIVES




Mattehatter and His Humble Beginnings
POSTED ON : Thursday 3 January 2013
Y'know, it's really hard to find a good menswear/men's style blog in Singapore that I could relate to (not one that I know of). Sure, I get that the hype usually comes from our female bloggers. How about time for a guy's perspective? I'm not saying I know it all, but there doesn't seem to be much talk coming from the men at the table. Allow me to spur the conversation. 

I like to say I have an affinity for menswear. I spend my time exploring, experimenting, shopping, conversing, researching - all the little things about style that I wish I had someone to tell me. The Mattehatter represents me and what I stand for. Expect a whole lotta raving on my favourite styles, music, inspirations and all the cool shit that you can think of because I'm cool like that. Cheers, gentlemen.





← Newer Post
Older Post →