MATTEHATTER ❝ blog · fashion · lifestyle ❞  | ·   home  ·   follow  ·   about  ·   contact   ·

SEARCH


FOLLOW ME

MATTEHATTER
Someone suggested that I should start a personal style blog. And I thought to myself, "Why not?" It could be really fun. Or not. Anyhoo, this is my little hole-in-the-wall of vintage finds, style obsessions and the sort. Let's not take things too seriously around here, shall we?


INSTAGRAM
Follow my instagram @ mattehatter

ARCHIVES




Throwback Thursday: Grandpa Shirt
POSTED ON : Thursday 10 January 2013





I love shirts like this. Obnoxious yet so nostalgic. Should you want to go for this look, steal one from your grandpa that he wore back in those days. Funny as it may sound, this shirt probably came from some old geezer as well - and most likely stood the test of time, even before you were born.

Isn't that what retro revival is supposed to be? Relieving the styles of the past with some modern edginess to it. One of the many facets (ok, maybe not many) of my personal style is the 70's - 80's era, so I like to show off this side of me every now and then. 

On Me: Shirt (Thrifted), Bally Briefcase Bag, Watch from Triwa, Wallabees from Clarks Originals

Photography by: Joyce Roxanne

Labels: , , , , , ,


← Newer Post
Older Post →