MATTEHATTER ❝ blog · fashion · lifestyle ❞  | ·   home  ·   follow  ·   about  ·   contact   ·

SEARCH


FOLLOW ME

MATTEHATTER
Someone suggested that I should start a personal style blog. And I thought to myself, "Why not?" It could be really fun. Or not. Anyhoo, this is my little hole-in-the-wall of vintage finds, style obsessions and the sort. Let's not take things too seriously around here, shall we?


INSTAGRAM
Follow my instagram @ mattehatter

ARCHIVES




Eating Noodles: The Manly Way
POSTED ON : Saturday 16 February 2013


This is how real men prepare and eat their noodles I tell ya. Dress classy, eat cheesy - sounds familiar? A hilarious ad by Korea's Paldo Noodles; it's oozing with such intense manliness that I couldn't help but share with everyone. Try and mimic the next time you make yourself a quick fix, it could be fun heh.

I'm Your Man - Leonard Cohen (Same dude who sang "Hallelujah")

← Newer Post
Older Post →