MATTEHATTER ❝ blog · fashion · lifestyle ❞  | ·   home  ·   follow  ·   about  ·   contact   ·

SEARCH


FOLLOW ME

MATTEHATTER
Someone suggested that I should start a personal style blog. And I thought to myself, "Why not?" It could be really fun. Or not. Anyhoo, this is my little hole-in-the-wall of vintage finds, style obsessions and the sort. Let's not take things too seriously around here, shall we?


INSTAGRAM
Follow my instagram @ mattehatter

ARCHIVES




Style Inspiration: Menswear Dog
POSTED ON : Wednesday 27 February 2013




Just recently, I've stumbled upon this unusual menswear tumblr blog - Menswear Dog. For those who love the two, you get the best of  both worlds now (well I certainly do!). Starring this handsome little Shiba Inu here who has a natural flair for the camera, Menswear Dog offers delightful yet pragmatic outfits that I would wanna try on any day. 

Who knew that there ever comes a day I would take style advice from a dog? And a dapper one at that. Welcome to the 21st century, my friend. 

Here's one of my favorite piece of style advice from THE dawg himself:


Now you get what I mean? Gotta love this dog, he's a style guru through and through.

Labels: , , ,


← Newer Post
Older Post →