MATTEHATTER ❝ blog · fashion · lifestyle ❞  | ·   home  ·   follow  ·   about  ·   contact   ·

SEARCH


FOLLOW ME

MATTEHATTER
Someone suggested that I should start a personal style blog. And I thought to myself, "Why not?" It could be really fun. Or not. Anyhoo, this is my little hole-in-the-wall of vintage finds, style obsessions and the sort. Let's not take things too seriously around here, shall we?


INSTAGRAM
Follow my instagram @ mattehatter

ARCHIVES




MatteHatter's Wants: Nike "Digi Floral Camo" Sneakers
POSTED ON : Wednesday 3 April 2013
I am hardly a fan of sneakers, let alone skateboarding sneakers. But there are always exceptions, aren't there? Enter Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski. This one blew my mind straight off and I've been eyeing them for a while now.




What you see here is a witty combination of seasonal floral prints and pixelated camouflage accents. I am totally digging this rad hybrid that Stefan Janoski (he is a pro skater by the way) has created. This is where my money is going to end up this month. In other words, I must get my hands on this awesome pair of kicks. Watch me.

Labels: , , , , , ,


← Newer Post
Older Post →