MATTEHATTER ❝ blog · fashion · lifestyle ❞  | ·   home  ·   follow  ·   about  ·   contact   ·

SEARCH


FOLLOW ME

MATTEHATTER
Someone suggested that I should start a personal style blog. And I thought to myself, "Why not?" It could be really fun. Or not. Anyhoo, this is my little hole-in-the-wall of vintage finds, style obsessions and the sort. Let's not take things too seriously around here, shall we?


INSTAGRAM
Follow my instagram @ mattehatter

ARCHIVES




Monthly Mix: April '13
POSTED ON : Tuesday 16 April 2013

Ok, so I have finally decided to get down to doing mixes that I've promised on my very first post. Took me a while, I know. But I must say, boy it's so much of a hassle to compile a mix online than on my iPod. Army seems to be making me retarded (I definitely do not want to go there).

Now that I have found a sweet way of uploading ma' tracks and embedding them nicely into this space, I'll be putting together a monthly mix. It has always been a passion of mine to make mixes. And as of late, it has seemed to turn really addictive when I have different mixes in my repertoire to tide me through my various mood swings and musical needs during my daily commute to camp.

I'm excited about this new addition to the blog. Partly because I used to belong to one of those guys who will be highly protective of their (the artists') music and our own fan-hood. Now that I have grown out of that stage, I would love more than anything to share them with the rest of the world. Because people should really get to know how incredible some artists and their music are. To provide that much bit of credibility to my mixes, you can trust me when I say I have good taste. If you don't like my mixes, you just simply have a different taste. No argument there.

So here goes number 1 - this mix kinda perks up my humdrum life in camp. Hope sparks will fly with this one :)

P.S - I think you may need to have an 8Tracks account to be able to listen. Go sign up for one, it's really quite hassle-free I would say. 

Labels: , ,


← Newer Post
Older Post →